You may view the Historic Reaper Archives from 1906 to 1940 Here
For other archives -
The public is welcome to visit The Richfield Reaper offices, 65 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to view hard copies of The Reaper issues from 1941 to present. For more information, call (435) 896-5476.
A searchable electronic subscription service is available for purchase, allowing access from approximately August 4, 2004, to present by clicking here.
Other possible resources include -
o The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Family History Center, 175 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, where some archives are available on microfilm, as well as a select collection of electronic archives beginning in approximately 2001. For more information, call (435) 896-8057.
o The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where microfilm archives are available dating back to 1902. For more information, contact the library's Family History Center at (801) 422-6200.
- Busted – Cops arrest suspected credit card scam artists
- Southwick notes his 80th birthday
- RHMS honor roll students named
- Extreme design – Fashion show concludes sixth year at Snow Richfield
- Election canvas breaks tie
- Christmas home show set for weekend – Six homes featured in this year’s tour
- Myths about ADHD
- Santa comes to town
- Angels Landing fatality confirmed as lodge employee
- Kellie Baker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.