You may view the Historic Reaper Archives from 1906 to 1940 Here
For other archives -
The public is welcome to visit The Richfield Reaper offices, 65 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to view hard copies of The Reaper issues from 1941 to present. For more information, call (435) 896-5476.
A searchable electronic subscription service is available for purchase, allowing access from approximately August 4, 2004, to present by clicking here.
Other possible resources include -
o The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Family History Center, 175 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, where some archives are available on microfilm, as well as a select collection of electronic archives beginning in approximately 2001. For more information, call (435) 896-8057.
o The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where microfilm archives are available dating back to 1902. For more information, contact the library's Family History Center at (801) 422-6200.
- Richfield’s chief addresses POST
- Sevier County voters’ decision time coming
- Mailer may have hurt neutrality
- Sevier among top districts in reading score
- Accident causes power outage
- Transforming school culture – Mental health effort gets $500,000 annual boost in district
- City bids farewell to Matt Creamer – Jolley moves to new duties
- Douglas named superstar
- West Nile claims resident
- Richfield team crowned champs