You may view the Historic Reaper Archives from 1906 to 1940 Here
For other archives -
The public is welcome to visit The Richfield Reaper offices, 65 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to view hard copies of The Reaper issues from 1941 to present. For more information, call (435) 896-5476.
A searchable electronic subscription service is available for purchase, allowing access from approximately August 4, 2004, to present by clicking here.
Other possible resources include -
o The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Family History Center, 175 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, where some archives are available on microfilm, as well as a select collection of electronic archives beginning in approximately 2001. For more information, call (435) 896-8057.
o The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where microfilm archives are available dating back to 1902. For more information, contact the library's Family History Center at (801) 422-6200.
- The last to fall — Central Utah region notes first confirmed coronavirus case
- Second coronavirus confirmed in central Utah
- Leader and friend – Former Richfield mayor passes away
- Sheriff notes busy weekend
- Better Days 2020 Peggy Harrison
- Garbage collection changing
- Nielson’s observes 50th anniversary
- County jail working to prevent infection
- One arrested in alleged stolen vehicle
- Jones signs LOI with USU Eastern
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.