You may view the Historic Reaper Archives from 1906 to 1940 Here
For other archives -
The public is welcome to visit The Richfield Reaper offices, 65 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to view hard copies of The Reaper issues from 1941 to present. For more information, call (435) 896-5476.
A searchable electronic subscription service is available for purchase, allowing access from approximately August 4, 2004, to present by clicking here.
Other possible resources include -
o The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Family History Center, 175 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, where some archives are available on microfilm, as well as a select collection of electronic archives beginning in approximately 2001. For more information, call (435) 896-8057.
o The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where microfilm archives are available dating back to 1902. For more information, contact the library's Family History Center at (801) 422-6200.
- Abuse crime – Man sentenced to 15 years to life in sexual abuse case
- Exploring Pando – Sevier County site to be included in IMAX film
- Council hears antenna request – New council members take oath of office
- Lady Rams – UNDEFEATED
- Todd Mullen honored
- Busting out enforcement numbers – Area law enforcement sees increases in 2019 incidents
- Peterson honored for his service
- Tax return help offered for south central Utah
- Suspect arrested after chase
- Fundraiser set for accident youth victims
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.