You may view the Historic Reaper Archives from 1906 to 1940 Here
For other archives -
The public is welcome to visit The Richfield Reaper offices, 65 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to view hard copies of The Reaper issues from 1941 to present. For more information, call (435) 896-5476.
A searchable electronic subscription service is available for purchase, allowing access from approximately August 4, 2004, to present by clicking here.
Other possible resources include -
o The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Family History Center, 175 West Center Street, Richfield, Utah, where some archives are available on microfilm, as well as a select collection of electronic archives beginning in approximately 2001. For more information, call (435) 896-8057.
o The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where microfilm archives are available dating back to 1902. For more information, contact the library's Family History Center at (801) 422-6200.
- On the front lines – Law enforcement grapples with issue of suicide
- Measuring suicide rates, impacts Sevier County
- Paragliding accident claims man
- Coriz dies in climbing accident
- Teacher studies Vietnam
- Being Kind like Kamree – Family tribute to daughter explodes with kind deeds
- Crowd voices support for new facility – Packed crowd expresses want for community development center
- Samantha Roberts
- South Sevier Clinic recognized
- Cookie tradition marks first day of school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.