The Richfield Reaper
Serving south central Utah residents since 1888, The Richfield Reaper reaches some 35,000 people
with its total market combination of The Richfield Reaper and Reaper Extra.
The Richfield Reaper covers Sevier, Wayne,
Piute, Garfield, and southern Sanpete counties.
The Reaper is published weekly at 65 West Center Street in Richfield, Utah.
Available on newsstands Wednesday evenings, The Reaper is published and delivered via the U.S. Postal
Service on Thursday.
The total market publication, the Reaper Extra, is published and delivered via mail on Thursday.
- Three injured in Saturday pileup
- The parade is on – Officials asking for prudence during July 4 celebration
- Details released in canal death
- Pursuit ends in Elsinore
- New Piute royalty crowned
- Building on the rise in Sevier County – You probably need a permit for that
- Pole Position – Richfield’s tallest flag fixed for the Fourth
- Barton honored by Richfield chamber
- Foot chase – Vehicle stop escalates after warrant found
- Woman’s body found in area canal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.