The Richfield Reaper
Serving south central Utah residents since 1888, The Richfield Reaper reaches some 35,000 people
with its total market combination of The Richfield Reaper and Reaper Extra.
The Richfield Reaper covers Sevier, Wayne,
Piute, Garfield, and southern Sanpete counties.
The Reaper is published weekly at 65 West Center Street in Richfield, Utah.
Available on newsstands Wednesday evenings, The Reaper is published and delivered via the U.S. Postal
Service on Thursday.
The total market publication, the Reaper Extra, is published and delivered via mail on Thursday.
- Abuse crime – Man sentenced to 15 years to life in sexual abuse case
- Exploring Pando – Sevier County site to be included in IMAX film
- Council hears antenna request – New council members take oath of office
- Lady Rams – UNDEFEATED
- Todd Mullen honored
- Busting out enforcement numbers – Area law enforcement sees increases in 2019 incidents
- Peterson honored for his service
- Tax return help offered for south central Utah
- Suspect arrested after chase
- Fundraiser set for accident youth victims
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.