The Richfield Reaper
Serving south central Utah residents since 1888, The Richfield Reaper reaches some 35,000 people
with its total market combination of The Richfield Reaper and Reaper Extra.
The Richfield Reaper covers Sevier, Wayne,
Piute, Garfield, and southern Sanpete counties.
The Reaper is published weekly at 65 West Center Street in Richfield, Utah.
Available on newsstands Wednesday evenings, The Reaper is published and delivered via the U.S. Postal
Service on Thursday.
The total market publication, the Reaper Extra, is published and delivered via mail on Thursday.
- California pair busted for trafficking – Marijuana load believed to be headed for Richfield
- Automobile crash disrupts retail outlet
- Fighting for lives – Suicide prevention walk hosted in Richfield
- Lightning strikes
- Nathan Simmons
- Kerry Winkel
- Road projects moving forward
- Companion swine now allowed in Richfield – City cancels 2019 municipal election
- Routine stop – Two arrested in school zone
- Bike race draws more than 1,100 riders
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.