The Richfield Reaper
Serving south central Utah residents since 1888, The Richfield Reaper reaches some 35,000 people
with its total market combination of The Richfield Reaper and Reaper Extra.
The Richfield Reaper covers Sevier, Wayne,
Piute, Garfield, and southern Sanpete counties.
The Reaper is published weekly at 65 West Center Street in Richfield, Utah.
Available on newsstands Wednesday evenings, The Reaper is published and delivered via the U.S. Postal
Service on Thursday.
The total market publication, the Reaper Extra, is published and delivered via mail on Thursday.
- A new cash crop – Industrial hemp farm starting first season near Monroe
- Pedestrian dies on Interstate 70
- Woman extricated from rollover – Incapacitating injuries suffered
- One injured in accident
- Home gets makeover from Utah program
- Steele Rickenbach
- Mobley publishes neurogenesis book
- Firefighters spend Independence Day running
- Sevier County to host Bullnanza Chute-Out
- Physicals for high school athletic participants slated
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.