The Richfield Reaper
Serving south central Utah residents since 1888, The Richfield Reaper reaches some 35,000 people
with its total market combination of The Richfield Reaper and Reaper Extra.
The Richfield Reaper covers Sevier, Wayne,
Piute, Garfield, and southern Sanpete counties.
The Reaper is published weekly at 65 West Center Street in Richfield, Utah.
Available on newsstands Wednesday evenings, The Reaper is published and delivered via the U.S. Postal
Service on Thursday.
The total market publication, the Reaper Extra, is published and delivered via mail on Thursday.
- The last to fall — Central Utah region notes first confirmed coronavirus case
- Second coronavirus confirmed in central Utah
- Leader and friend – Former Richfield mayor passes away
- Sheriff notes busy weekend
- Better Days 2020 Peggy Harrison
- Garbage collection changing
- Nielson’s observes 50th anniversary
- County jail working to prevent infection
- One arrested in alleged stolen vehicle
- Jones signs LOI with USU Eastern
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.