The Richfield Reaper
Serving south central Utah residents since 1888, The Richfield Reaper reaches some 35,000 people
with its total market combination of The Richfield Reaper and Reaper Extra.
The Richfield Reaper covers Sevier, Wayne,
Piute, Garfield, and southern Sanpete counties.
The Reaper is published weekly at 65 West Center Street in Richfield, Utah.
Available on newsstands Wednesday evenings, The Reaper is published and delivered via the U.S. Postal
Service on Thursday.
The total market publication, the Reaper Extra, is published and delivered via mail on Thursday.
- Bidding farewell to Eyre – County attorney to step down after 12 years
- SSMS posts honors
- Chamber honors Gary’s Shoes
- SSHS to present “Willy Wonka”
- Swim ’Cats clock second gold win
- Elections end in county – Community development center proposal loses
- Involving the community in empathy – Training hosted to give people tools to stop suicide
- “A Chorus Line” coming to RHS
- Shaylla Mortensen
- Watch out for CO symptoms in winter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.