Students in the Utah Wildfire Academy braved the wind and rain Thursday, May 19, to participate in a mock fire investigation. Participants had to sift through evidence planted at the scene and try to determine the cause of various fires.
- Search continues for woman
- High flying fun High flying fun – Track opens
- Search for missing woman ends safely
- Raising awareness – Trafficking walk held in Salina to involve locals
- Richfield’s looming sewer predicament
- Man rescued after fall
- Carole Hunt Hanson
- Junior Miss Sevier Valley to be crowned Saturday night
- Arrest made in gas thefts
- Water, sewer and density – County zoning discussed at public hearing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.