A portion of U.S. Highway 89 was shut down Thursday afternoon as crews worked to free a man pinned between the cab of a semi and a guardrail Thursday afternoon south of Sevier.
The man was flown out of the canyon so his injuries could be treated.
For more about the accident, see next week's edition of The Richfield Reaper.
As featured on
- Bidding farewell to Eyre – County attorney to step down after 12 years
- SSMS posts honors
- Chamber honors Gary’s Shoes
- SSHS to present “Willy Wonka”
- Swim ’Cats clock second gold win
- Elections end in county – Community development center proposal loses
- Involving the community in empathy – Training hosted to give people tools to stop suicide
- “A Chorus Line” coming to RHS
- Shaylla Mortensen
- Watch out for CO symptoms in winter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.