A portion of U.S. Highway 89 was shut down Thursday afternoon as crews worked to free a man pinned between the cab of a semi and a guardrail Thursday afternoon south of Sevier.
The man was flown out of the canyon so his injuries could be treated.
For more about the accident, see next week's edition of The Richfield Reaper.
As featured on
- A new cash crop – Industrial hemp farm starting first season near Monroe
- Pedestrian dies on Interstate 70
- Woman extricated from rollover – Incapacitating injuries suffered
- One injured in accident
- Home gets makeover from Utah program
- Steele Rickenbach
- Mobley publishes neurogenesis book
- Firefighters spend Independence Day running
- Sevier County to host Bullnanza Chute-Out
- Physicals for high school athletic participants slated
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.