A portion of U.S. Highway 89 was shut down Thursday afternoon as crews worked to free a man pinned between the cab of a semi and a guardrail Thursday afternoon south of Sevier.
The man was flown out of the canyon so his injuries could be treated.
For more about the accident, see next week's edition of The Richfield Reaper.
As featured on
- Search continues for woman
- Search for missing woman ends safely
- High flying fun High flying fun – Track opens
- Raising awareness – Trafficking walk held in Salina to involve locals
- Richfield’s looming sewer predicament
- Carole Hunt Hanson
- Arrest made in gas thefts
- Fire conditions worsening — Fire claims cabin at Acord Lake
- Junior Miss Sevier Valley to be crowned Saturday night
- Search on for missing woman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.