A portion of U.S. Highway 89 was shut down Thursday afternoon as crews worked to free a man pinned between the cab of a semi and a guardrail Thursday afternoon south of Sevier.
The man was flown out of the canyon so his injuries could be treated.
For more about the accident, see next week's edition of The Richfield Reaper.
As featured on
- Abuse crime – Man sentenced to 15 years to life in sexual abuse case
- Exploring Pando – Sevier County site to be included in IMAX film
- Fundraiser set for accident youth victims
- Suspect arrested after chase
- Busting out enforcement numbers – Area law enforcement sees increases in 2019 incidents
- Lady Rams – UNDEFEATED
- Women’s Business Center launches initiative
- Council hears antenna request – New council members take oath of office
- Chase ends with injuries
- Better Days 2020 celebration starting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.