A portion of U.S. Highway 89 was shut down Thursday afternoon as crews worked to free a man pinned between the cab of a semi and a guardrail Thursday afternoon south of Sevier.
The man was flown out of the canyon so his injuries could be treated.
For more about the accident, see next week's edition of The Richfield Reaper.
As featured on
- California pair busted for trafficking – Marijuana load believed to be headed for Richfield
- Automobile crash disrupts retail outlet
- Fighting for lives – Suicide prevention walk hosted in Richfield
- Lightning strikes
- Nathan Simmons
- Kerry Winkel
- Road projects moving forward
- Companion swine now allowed in Richfield – City cancels 2019 municipal election
- Routine stop – Two arrested in school zone
- Bike race draws more than 1,100 riders
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.