The Utah National Guard 222nd Field Artillery A Battery hosted a dual ceremony May 12 in Richfield. The first part of the ceremony focused on the signing of the Community Covenants charter, which is a way of formalizing the support a community has for its military personnel who are being deployed overseas. The second part of the event focused on the reopening of the Richfield armory. The armory has undergone a $1.3 million upgrade.
As featured on
- Independence Day celebration facing restrictions
- Parking lot commencement – RHS 2020 grads walk like no other class
- Reminder and a ticket – Seat belt enforcement during Utah’s 100 deadliest days
- Carla Bethany
- Wild Goose Clays Shooting Range hosts UTYESS event
- Travel team holds try outs
- Keeping family connections – Remembering the sacrifice of a father
- Thanks to those who saved youth baseball
- Better Days 2020 — Miss Richfield, Maycie Madsen
- Restaurants open dining rooms
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.