The Utah National Guard 222nd Field Artillery A Battery hosted a dual ceremony May 12 in Richfield. The first part of the ceremony focused on the signing of the Community Covenants charter, which is a way of formalizing the support a community has for its military personnel who are being deployed overseas. The second part of the event focused on the reopening of the Richfield armory. The armory has undergone a $1.3 million upgrade.
As featured on
- Search on for missing woman
- Regional pandemic update – COVID-19 claims first fatalities in Sevier County
- Devastating crash – One perishes in collision
- Arrest made in gas thefts
- Caring for those in Kiribati
- Enticement bust serves as warning to parents – Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force contributes to sting
- Helping to heal – Fire department uses annual fundraiser for family who lost home
- Jayden Snyder
- Burglary leaves behind victim, two suspects – Months of investigative effort put into recovery
- Sevier County's first COVID-19 death reported
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.