There are a lot of questions in the community concerning the proposal to build a community development center.
This is a power point presentation about the proposal designed to answer questions about how the facility will be paid for and operate. Click on the arrow to read through the presentation.
The center is planned to be built in a partnership between Richfield City, Sevier County and Snow College. While the city would retain ownership, all three partners would be involved in the management of the facility.
Voters in Sevier County have a chance in November to voice their opinion on the center in a bond election, which would cover a portion of the construction costs.
- Public hearing hosted for community development center
- One step forward – Commission sends community development center bond issue to vote
- Crowd voices support for new facility – Packed crowd expresses want for community development center
- Talking about the future – Stakeholders discuss future of community development center
- Thanking Snow for support – Development center takes step forward
- Community development center public meetings set
- Sevier County voters’ decision time coming
- Pursuit ends in Elsinore
- Three injured in Saturday pileup
- Pandemic school planning – District working to make return to school as normal as possible
- Robinson takes the reins for NSHS volleyball
- The parade is on – Officials asking for prudence during July 4 celebration
- Man arrested for sexual assault
- Details released in canal death
- Local primary election results posted
- Pole Position – Richfield’s tallest flag fixed for the Fourth
- Jensen’s note 70th anniversary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.