The Sevier Valley Cinderella Pageant was hosted March 9, at Richfield High School.
More than 50 girls from central Utah competed in the pageant. Contestants ranged in ages from three months to 18 years of age.
Winners included —
• Tot overall winner — Kinley Robertson, Glenwood
• Cinderella beauty – Saylor Christenen, Beaver
• Tot personality – Marnee Meacham, Central Valley
• Photogenic winner – Dazlyn Sears, Fillmore
• Mini-Miss overall winner – Jada Jenkins, Monroe
• Cinderella beauty – Rayne Bowles, Richfield
• Talent winner – CharlyAnn Carter, Monroe
• Photogenic winner – Hadley Robertson, Glenwood
• Miss overall winner – Layla Jenkins, Monroe
• Cinderella beauty – Elliott Lindsay, Richfield
• Talent winner – Ava Udy, Glenwood
• Photogenic winner – Morgan Dickinson, Annabella
• Teen overall winner – Jacey McKinlay, Aurora
• Cinderella beauty – Alexandra Christensen, Loa
• Talent winner – Sierra Lani Gleave, Richfield
• Photogenic winner – Aubree Robinson, Central Valley
• Cinderella woman – Michaela Sabey, Richfield
All girls who participated are eligible to participate in the state pageant, which will be held in Richfield in June.
Participants from that pageant will be eligible to continue on to the International Finals in Dallas, Texas in July.