Details for 02_medical_assistant_temp_ft.pdf
Medical Assistant Bicknell, UT location The Wayne Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) medical clinic. We are dedicated to the health and wellness of the community we serve. We provide a wide variety of services and serve almost 4,000 patients now and last year had 15,000 encounters. Services routinely provided include preventive, acute and emergency medical care, comprehensive dental services, management of chronic conditions for prenatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, and diagnostic laboratory and radiology services. We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Medical Assistant. This would be a temporary, fulltime position. Must have at least 1 year clinical experience as a basic EMT or CNA. Currently the position would work 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Primary responsibilities would include: •Intake information. •Screening patients for illness symptoms •Improving workflow •Some patient care Minimum requirements: •Health care background at least 1 year. •High school diploma •Current Basic Life Support (BLS) •Pass a background check Wage: $10-$12 If interested please send resume to Josie Moosman at email@example.com This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Three injured in Saturday pileup
- The parade is on – Officials asking for prudence during July 4 celebration
- Details released in canal death
- Building on the rise in Sevier County – You probably need a permit for that
- New Piute royalty crowned
- Pursuit ends in Elsinore
- Foot chase – Vehicle stop escalates after warrant found
- Woman’s body found in area canal
- Pole Position – Richfield’s tallest flag fixed for the Fourth
- Barton honored by Richfield chamber
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.